PERFECT WEDDING VENUES IN MELBOURNE
Regardless of whether you’re searching for a selective five-star inn, a beachside café with amazing perspectives, or a one of a kind warehouse with a modern stylish vibe, you’ll locate your ideal Melbourne wedding venue.
Before you look at Brighton Savoy Weddings, here’s our extensive rundown of the best wedding scenes inside Melbourne and surrounds.
This lovely estate can be found in Digger’s Rest, Victoria, and offers numerous alternatives for your wedding service and reception. You can hold your service by the layered waterfall, under one of their various arches (Bridal, Horseshoe, Wine Garden), or under the trees. This family-owned grape plantation is just 40 minutes from Melbourne, and their bundles start from $1,500 for hire and $85 per head for supper.
Set inside ten acres of land of leafy established gardens, Tatra Receptions is the Fairy Tale setting you had always wanted. Furthermore, with terrific perspectives over the Dandenong Ranges forest, it’s viewed as one of Melbourne’s most exceptional wedding venues.
Tatra Receptions is Melbourne’s premier garden wedding area, set on more than 10 acres of land in the Mount Dandenong ranges.
- Your decision of their chapel, wrought iron cupola, or gazebo for your wedding function
- Chandelier lit ballroom for your wedding gathering
- Exclusive admittance to their grounds for your wedding photography
- Over 10 acres of land of established gardens
- Personal wedding coordinator and Master of Ceremonies
- State of the art sound system for speeches and formalities
- Complimentary accommodation for the Bride and Groom in their wedding honeymoon suite
- Onsite accommodation (28 visitor suites)
- Ample on-location parking
Situated close to the dynamic seafront at Brighton, behind the renowned beautiful seashore huts, Brighton Savoy can possibly be whatever you’re longing for your big day. The extravagant 4-star inn has four versatile spaces, stylish visitor accommodation, and a lot of photo opportunities in the hotel and along the shore. This across the board family-run Melbourne wedding scene is an absolute necessity.
Wedding Receptions and Ceremonies from 30 – 220 Guests.
Let their award-winning group support and share your journey with you. They invest wholeheartedly in helping their ladies to have a faultless day beside the bay. They can cater to your visitors in one of their four amazing spaces.
Open Venue Viewing – Saturday and Sundays 12noon – 5:00 pm
After numerous long stretches of working with ladies, they have disclosed their reasons why they adored their wedding at The Brighton Savoy:
- Four dazzling rooms to look over catering from 30 to 220 visitors
- Beautiful seashore side area with sweeping water perspectives on Port Phillip Bay
- Numerous Ceremony areas either on their property or on the seashore
- An enormous decision of wonderful photograph areas including the seashore and the notable Brighton Beach Boxes
- Flexible bundles that can be customized to suit your necessities
- A committed group that take bliss from helping you to make the day you had always wanted
- A huge organization of the best providers around that can help with some other wedding needs
Commend your wedding in style at Crown Melbourne. The noteworthy scenes and exceptionally made bundles by a group of the most experienced wedding organizers and prestigious culinary experts in Melbourne and Victoria will permit you to make a really unique day for you and your visitors.
Highlighting amazing all-encompassing perspectives of the city and Dandenong Ranges. With noteworthy five-meter floor-to-roof windows, 28 Skybar Lounge is a wonderful venue with a current stylistic theme, specially crafted furniture and an outside terrace for everybody to appreciate.
For a larger part of Australian couples, facilitating their wedding in a stupendous setting is of most extreme significance. In the event that you are looking for a well-known wedding setting in Melbourne, these choices are your smartest option.